It is used as water proofing agent, making stable emulsion in oil paint & water paint, aid in pigmentation covering power and brushing, anti-flooding agent, anti-caking agent, anti-sagging agent, dispersing agent, low cost pigment grinding agent, slip and release agent, thickening agent, Increase spreading capacity, corrosion inhibitor, flow control agent.
Soya Lecithin Paint Grade
Specification Data Sheet
- PRODUCT NAME : Soya Lecithin Paint Grade (Liquid)
- SYNONYMS : Phosphatidylcholine
- ORIGIN : Non GMO Soya Bean
- CAS NUMBER : 8002-43-5
- IUPAC NAME : (2R)-2,3-di(tetradecanoyloxy)propyl] 2-(trimethylazaniumyl)ethyl phosphate
- MOLECULAR FORMULA : C36H72NO8P
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 677.932541 [g/mol]
- TRAIFF NUMBER : 292320
- APPEARANCE : Semi Liquid
- COLOUR : 20 Max on Gardner scale
- MOISTURE : Max. 1.0%
- ACID VALUE : Max. 35 KOH/g Max
- PEROXIDE VALUE : Max. 5.0 m.eq
- HEXANE INSOLUBLE : Max. 1.5 % C
- ACETONE INSOLUBLES : Min. 55%
- VISCOSITY : Max. 120 Poise
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.