Powder Lecithin is made out of Non-GMO soyabeans it is light cream colour powder with characteristic odour. It is a vital, multifunctional, active substance used in manufacturing of variety of food products, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and other applications.
It has wide functional, Nutritional and therapeutic properties.
It is used in instant Drink Mixes, Non Dairy Creams, Whole Milk Powders, Meat Sauces and Gravies, Cheese, Sauces, Bakery Goods, Pasta, Chewing Gums, Chocolate /Cocoa, Frostings, Granola Bars, Low fat Cookies & Crackers, Fat Fillings, Peanut Butter, Ready Meals, Soups, Canned Products, Creams, as an instantiniser, as a Release Agent, In Salad Dressing, Medical, Dietary, Instant and Dehydrated Foods etc.
Non GMO Soya Lecithin Powder Food Grade
Specification Data Sheet
- PRODUCT NAME : Non GMO Soya Lecithin Powder Food Grade
- SYNONYMS : Phosphatidylcholine
- ORIGIN : Non GMO Soya Bean
- CAS NUMBER : 8002-43-5
- IUPAC NAME : (2R)-2,3-di(tetradecanoyloxy)propyl] 2-(trimethylazaniumyl)ethyl phosphate
- MOLECULAR FORMULA : C36H72NO8P
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 677.932541 [g/mol]
- TRAIFF NUMBER : 292320
- APPEARANCE : Cream to yellowish light brown powder, free-flowing powder
- TASTE/ODOUR : Neutral flavor, typical of Soya Lecithin.
- PHOSPHATIDES (AS ACETONE INSOLUBLE) : Min 97%
- MOISTURE : Max. 1.5%
- ACID VALUE : Max. 30 KOH/g Max
- PEROXIDE VALUE : Max. 5.0 m.eq
- HEXANE INSOLUBLE : Max. 0.30 % C
- HEAVY METALS (LEAD & ARSENIC) : Below Detection Level
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT CFU / GM : 1000 MAX.
- COLIFORMS CFU / GM : NIL
- E. COLI. CUF / GM : NIL
- YEAST & MOULD CFU / GM : 100 MAX.
- SALMONELLA 25/ GM : NIL
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.