It is used in Manufacturing of Textured Soya Protein, Cakes, Bakery Goods, Pasta, Soups, Sauces & Gravies. It is also used in Fortification of Cereals, Sweet Goods (Doughnut), Fried Pie/Pasta, Adhesive Glue and Dal (Lentils) Analogue, Processed Food stuffs, Baked Goods, Cookies, In Fortification of Cereals, Snack foods, Dietetic Foods and Baby Foods Canned meat, canned Fish. It imparts functional characteristics like Emulsification, Thickening, Dispersibility & Water Binding and is Readily Wettable.
Non GMO Defatted Soya Flour
Specification Data Sheet
- COLOUR : Pale Yellow to Light Tan.
- TASTE : Bland and free of beany and burned taste
- ODOUR : Fresh, Typical of the product
- TEXTURE : Homogenous, free from extraneous matter, artifical Colouring and flavouring hazards
- BULK DENSITY : 0.55 – 0.65 gm/cc
- SCREEN ANALYSIS : 90% passing through 200 Mesh
- MOISTURE : 10.00% Max
- FAT : 1.50% Max
- PROTEIN (N X 6.5) : 50% Max
- ASH : 6.50% Max
- SAND & SILICA : 0.30% MAX
- FIBER : 4.50% Max
- PDI : 20-30%
- METABOLIC ENERGY VALUE : 340 K.Cal / 100 gm
- TOTAL BACTERIAL COUNT : 50000 / gm MAX.
- COLIFORMS CFU / GM : NIL
- SALMONELLAE : NIL
- UREASE ACTIVITY : (Max) 0.3 mg / N2 / gm / min at 30°C 0.3 difference in PH Scale
- TRIPSIN INHIBITOR : (Max) 40 TIU / mg
- HEAVY METALS : (Max) 20 ppm
- ALFOTOXIN : (Max) 10 Micro mg / kg
- RESIDUAL SOLVENT : (Max) 170 ppm
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.