Texturized Vegetable Protein (T.V.P.) is produced in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. Amongst them popular shapes are granules, chunks and flakes. These products can also be flavoured to resemble the meat or poultry product which they may replace. These ingredients are widely used in combination with meat as meat binder and meat Extender in fast foods like Burgers, Pizza Toppings, and Hamburgers. Their Structure and texture can be modified by varying the extrusion mix. They absorb water and some fat, and therefore have a physical function in addition to providing meat like textural properties. They impart very important functional properties like water absorption & binding in Meats, Sausages, Gelation in meats, Cohesion – Adhesion in meat, sausages, Emulsification in Sausages, Bologna and Fat Absorption in meats, Sausages etc. They are widely used in Patties, chilli Meatballs, sausages, Salisbury Steaks, Pates (High fat, French Style) and Fish Sticks etc.
Soya Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP)
Specification Data Sheet
- PRODUCT NAME : Soya Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP)
- ORIGIN : Non GMO Soya Bean
- Parameters Specification
- Total ash : 6.00 # 6.50%
- Sand Silica : Sand Silica
- Fat : Max. 1.50%
- Crude Fibre : Max. 3.50%
- Urease Activity : Max.0.10 mgN
- Protein : Min 54.00% On dry basis
- Moisture Max. 8.00%
- Mesh Size 2MM : Max 20% Pass through 2 mm
- Mesh Size 5MM : Max 90% Pass through 5 mm
- WAP : 300 ± 25
- Bulk Density : 0.275 ± 0.0.025 gm/ml
- Colour : As Per Standard
- Total Bacterial Count Max. 20,000 cfu/gm
- E-Coli : Absent / gm
- Coliform : Absent / gm
- Yeast & Moulds : Max. 100 cfu/gm
- Salmonella : Negative /25gm
20 kg. Weight P.P Bag
Single Jumbo Container Liner P.P. Bag
* FREE FROM ANY BIOLOGICAL CONTAMINATION. ** TOTAL METAL LIMIT 50 PPM MAX.
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.