Lecithin have nutritional values of their own. It contains various phospholipids such as phosphatidylcholine (PC), phosphatidylserine (PS) and derivatives such as glycero- phosphocholine (alpha-GPC) which have been widely acknowledged by various nutritionists across the globe, and various clinical studies. Lecithin is beneficial in function of the liver, brain, heart, and other organs.
Lecithin Pharma Grade is used in softgel capsules, tablets, and nutritional supplements.
Non GMO Soya Lecithin Pharma Grade
Specification Data Sheet
- PRODUCT NAME : Non GMO Soya Lecithin Pharma Grade
- SYNONYMS : Phosphatidylcholine
- ORIGIN : Non GMO Soya Bean
- CAS NUMBER : 8002-43-5
- IUPAC NAME : (2R)-2,3-di(tetradecanoyloxy)propyl] 2-(trimethylazaniumyl)ethyl phosphate
- MOLECULAR FORMULA : C36H72NO8P
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 677.932541 [g/mol]
- TRAIFF NUMBER : 292320
- APPEARANCE : Semi Liquid
- COLOUR : 12 Max on Gardner scale
- MOISTURE : Max. 1.0%
- ACID VALUE : Max. 30 KOH/g Max
- PEROXIDE VALUE : Max. 5.0 m.eq
- HEXANE INSOLUBLE : Max. 0.5 % C
- ACETONE INSOLUBLES : Min. 62%
- pH VALUE : 7 By pH Meter
- VISCOSITY : 120 Poise
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT CFU / GM : 1000 MAX.
- COLIFORMS CFU / GM : NIL
- E. COLI. CUF / GM : NIL
- YEAST & MOULD CFU / GM : 100 MAX.
- SALMONELLA 25/ GM : NIL
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.