It is used as Emulsifier, Wetting agent, dispersing agent, Stabilizing agent, Viscosity Reducing agent, Antispattering agent, Mixing & Blending agent, Release agent, Conditioning, Lipotropic, surface Active agent and as an Emollient and Antioxidant as well.
It is widely used in Baked goods, Caramel Corn, Cheese Releases, Chocolate/ Cocoa, flavour/ Color Incorporation, Meat Sauces and Gravies, Margarine, Shortening, Ice Creams, Biscuits, Candy-based products, Macaroni, Noodle, Salad Oils, Edible Fats and Oils, Spice Oleoresins, Medical, Dietary, Instant and Dehydrated Foods. As Release agents.
Non GMO Soya Lecithin Food Grade
Specification Data Sheet
- PRODUCT NAME : Non GMO Soya Lecithin Food Grade
- SYNONYMS : Phosphatidylcholine
- ORIGIN : Non GMO Soya Bean
- CAS NUMBER : 8002-43-5
- IUPAC NAME : (2R)-2,3-di(tetradecanoyloxy)propyl] 2-(trimethylazaniumyl)ethyl phosphate
- MOLECULAR FORMULA : C36H72NO8P
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 677.932541 [g/mol]
- TRAIFF NUMBER : 292320
- APPEARANCE : Semi Liquid
- COLOUR : 13 Max on Gardner scale
- MOISTURE : Max. 1.0%
- ACID VALUE : Max. 30 KOH/g Max
- PEROXIDE VALUE : Max. 5.0 m.eq
- HEXANE INSOLUBLE : Max. 0.30 % C
- ACETONE INSOLUBLES : Min. 62%
- pH VALUE : 7 By pH Meter
- VISCOSITY : 120 Poise Max
- TOTAL PLATE COUNT CFU / GM : 1000 MAX.
- COLIFORMS CFU / GM : NIL
- COLI. CUF / GM : NIL
- YEAST & MOULD CFU / GM : 100 MAX.
- SALMONELLA 25/ GM : NIL
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.