Organic Soyabean Seeds Feed Grade are grown by our group of farmers who are also Organic Certified and then further processed with laid down procedures are per organic standard.
Soybeans are also used for animal feeding due to their high oil and protein content. They are the richest in protein of all the common seeds used for animal feeding. Raw soybeans are usually processed in order to improve their nutritional value
Organic Non GMO SoyaBean Seed (Feed Grade)
Specification Data Sheet
- PRODUCT NAME : Organic Non GMO Soyabean Seed (Feed Grade)
- ORIGIN : Non GMO Soya Bean
- CAS NUMBER : 9035-81-8
- Protein : Min 36%
- Fat : Min 16%
- Moisture : Max 11%
- Purity : Min 97%
- Foreign Matter : Max 3%
- Splits : Max 3%
- Soy Bean SIZE : Min 80% is 4 mm & above size
- Total Plate Count : NMT 50,000/gram
- Coli form : NMT 25/gram
- Yeast and Molds : NMT 100/gram
- Salmonella : Negative in 100-gram sample
- E.Coli : Negative in 100-gram sample
50 kg. Weight P.P Bag
Single Jumbo Container Liner P.P. Bag
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.