It is used in Manufacturing of Textured Soya Protein, Cakes, Bakery Goods, Pasta, Soups, Sauces & Gravies. It is also used in Fortification of Cereals, Sweet Goods (Doughnut), Fried Pie/Pasta, Adhesive Glue and Dal (Lentils) Analogue, Processed Food stuffs, Baked Goods, Cookies, In Fortification of Cereals, Snack foods, Dietetic Foods and Baby Foods Canned meat, canned Fish. It imparts functional characteristics like Emulsification, Thickening, Dispersibility & Water Binding and is Readily Wettable.
Organic Semi Toasted Soya Flour Low Fat
Specification Data Sheet
- COLOUR : Light Yellow to Golden Yellow
- TASTE : Bland and free of beany and burned taste
- ODOUR : Fresh, Typical of the product
- TEXTURE : Homogenous, free from extraneous matter, artifical Colouring and flavouring hazards
- SCREEN ANALYSIS : 95% passing through 80,100, 120 & 200 ASTM Mesh
- MOISTURE : 10.00% Max
- PROTEIN (N X 6.5) : 50% Max
- ASH : 6.50% Max
- CRUDE FIBER : 3.50% Max
- ACID INSOLUBLE ASH : 0.30 Max
- FAT : 01.00% Max
- NITROGEN SOLUBLE INDEX : 60% MIN
- PROTEIN DISPERSIBILITY INDEX : 65% MIN
- TOTAL BACTERIAL COUNT : 50000 / gm MAX.
- COLIFORMS CFU / GM : (Max) 10 / gm
- SALMONELLAE : NIL
- ECOLI : NIL
- YEAST & MOULD : < 100 / GMS
- UREASE ACTIVITY : (Max) 1.90 mg / N2 / gm / min at 30°C 0.3 difference in PH Scale
MSDS Availabe on Request
We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive and as such should be used as a guide. SHREENIDHI OILS & FOODS INGREDIENTS PVT LTD. shall not be held responsible for any damage or injury resulting from contact with the above.
For Shreenidhi Oils & Foods Ingredients Pvt Ltd.